Eptimizo Flourish creates value through meaningful interactions with clients and communities. Clients should expect bespoke service leading to excellent work products and tangible results.
What does Eptimizo Flourish mean?
Eptimizo is a play on the word “optimize.” Flourish is what I intend will happen to my client’s projects after I work with them. Late one night, in a hotel room in Taipei, I was evaluating what it takes to really be successful in a project. The word OPTIMIZE was high on my list. Thinking about another key factor, search engine optimization, I toyed around with the letters in the word and Eptimizo.com was born.
Where does Eptimizo Flourish work?
Eptimizo Flourish is based out of Colorado, but projects know no borders. The Eptimizo Flourish team has in-country experience across five continents, including Europe, East and Southeast Asia, the Gulf Coastal Countries, Latin America, Oceana, and North America.
How are projects billed?
Projects can be billed hourly or on a single contract single sum basis. Non-profit and federal rates are available. Some pro-bono hours are available as well for select food system based non-profits. Eptimizo Flourish will respond to request for proposals at your convenience. Please send your request to email@example.com. Eptimizo Flourish is SAM.gov registered.
Why work with Eptimizo Flourish?
My goal for Eptimizo Flourish is to help my clients optimize their potential, achieve goals, and flourish as a result. I hold myself to a standard of excellence because I am passionate about my work. I started this organization because I care deeply about our food system. I have dedicated my life to forming a food world where everyone can enjoy the miracle of a good meal. I work with companies who are ready to support positive change in their businesses and communities, to best serve eaters everywhere. I aim to grow a community that experiences great success as a result of dedicated and heartfelt work with lasting impacts on our food system, Mother Nature, and each other.
Monique brings more than a decade of experience in international trade and food systems work. Monique holds bachelor’ degrees in Ethics, Politics, Economics, and International Studies from Yale University, and a master’s degree in Nutrition, Public Health,and Food Studies from New York University. Past work experience includes the Organic Trade Association, Great Performances, the James Beard Foundation, VMware, and Google.
Success by the Numbers
- In-country event execution & experience in 24 countries around the world
- Awarded more than $4 MILLION USD in USDA competitive awards
- Over $101 MILLION USD in projected sales opportunity as a result of planned activities
- Over $9 MILLION USD in actual sales in 2017
- Responsible for 50+new listings at various supermarkets and manufacturers around the world
- 9 Successful Schedule B statistical breakout applications
- 15 successful Harmonized Tariff Schedule statistical breakout applications
- Speaker presentations at IFOAM World Congress, Biofach World Congress, FoodEx Japan, SIAL, University of Helsinki, the U.S. State Department, United States of America Export Development Council.